All versions are based on Qt-5.12.7, except for the Linux 32 bit version witch is based on Qt-5.5.1.
This is a major release. The update is highly recommended!
The most important change is the porting of the program to Qt 5 and some bug fix and security enhancements.
Now Steg does not run anymore on WindowsXP: the minimum required Windows version is now Windows 7.
Mind that this release break compatibility with the previous releases!
For this reasons the last previous release is still available in an "all inclusive"
archive downloadable here.
- Porting to Qt 5 Framework with tons of enhancements under the hood.
- Now Steg is linked to Crypto++-8.2 library.
- Now Steg is linked to libjpeg-9d library.
- Support for TIFF images format.
- Better support for some uncompressed image formats.
- AppImage format for GNU/Linux versions.
- The common files are now included in all Steg pakages.
- Updates to the Help page.
- Fixed a bug that, in some cases, when you try to extract data from images without
any data hidden, the application crash.
Steg is free for everyone to download.